Superior Uniform Group® is looking for fun, energetic and dedicated students like you to join us! Through our hands-on internship program, you'll gain real-world experience in an exciting environment where you could have the opportunity to engage with all levels of management. Who knows, you might find the perfect place for you to build your career.
I was given the opportunity to work one-on-one with key associates in the company while also being challenged and valued like one of their employees. My experience gave me a first-hand look at the exciting, fast-paced professional realm I was about to join.
- Amy, Marketing Specialist
Internship Opportunities include:
Internship locations include:
- Our Corporate headquarters in Seminole, FL
- HPI Direct in Alpharetta, GA
- The Office Gurus in Seminole, FL and El Salvador, Central America
- Manufacturing facility in Eudora, AR
- Student must be enrolled in an Associates or Bachelor’s Degree program
- Student must commit to a two to four month internship
- Hours: 8am – 5pm Monday thru Friday
- Internships will be paid $12/hr
Internship review process:
- Submit your resume
- Complete an employment application
- Conduct an interview
My contributions made an impact from day one by working on projects that were key steps to the uniform design and manufacturing process.
- Rose, Sample Coordinator
Think you have what it takes? Submit your resume to our Corporate Recruiting Manager, Don Schuler, at dschuler@SuperiorUniformGroup.com.
Have a student in mind that would be a great fit at Superior Uniform Group®? Contact our Corporate Recruiting Manager, Don Schuler, at dschuler@SuperiorUniformGroup.com.