HPI Direct, a division of Superior Uniform Group® (NASDAQ:SGCN), since 1993 has helped businesses develop strategic identity solutions using high quality uniforms and corporate apparel. HPI Direct combines good looks with high functionality to deliver custom uniforms for retail, food service and service companies. From T-shirts to button-downs, aprons to sport coats and tailored trousers, even specialty costuming, HPI Direct has you covered.
Title: Account Manager
Objective: Manages, coordinates and executes strategic activities to support designated program accounts.
- Plans and executes efforts to create program awareness.
- Monitors the results of such efforts.
- Consults and plans with VP of National Accounts (VPNA).
- Informs VPNA or ownership of contract expiration and/or changes.
- Conducts customer awareness activities where needed.
- Responsible for timeline and project management success.
- Works to ensure overall satisfaction of account key contacts.
- Responsible for merchandising and sourcing support.
Customer Support/ Retention Activities
- Continuously evaluates and strategically plans ways to improve upon each program’s key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Works with Inventory Planning team on a weekly basis to evaluate inventory, backorder status, and sales trend changes.
Creates product loads for new products.
Responsible for special order bidding, processing and follow up.
- Reviews program specific reports regularly to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Performs customer retention I recovery activities.
- Interacts with Purchasing and Production to ensure proper/timely order fulfillment.
- Evaluates information and customer feedback to determine feasibility of adding or eliminating products.
- Travels to onsite program reviews and conventions as needed.
- Performs other customer support duties/responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge and Experience
- 5-7 years’ experience as an Account Manager
- Previous sales experience required
- MS Office knowledge including advanced Excel proficiency
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability to interact with various departments and individuals at all levels
- Customer-service oriented
- Ability to multi-task
**Along with a generous Compensation Package, the company offers an excellent Benefits Package, including Medical, Dental, Bonus Eligibility, a Defined Contribution Plan (e.g. 401(k)), Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, and a Flexible Spending Account.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.